July 30, 1-4PM | whaleboat Room & Garden
Yardbirds! The Seafood Boil is back. Join us for a laid-back afternoon of delicious food, brews, live music, and more on the waterfront. This Yardbirds-only get together will take place in our Whaleboat Room & Garden at our Coal Shed Brewery.
- Your first beer or wine
- Appetizers, seafood boil, and dessert
- Live music
- Special beer tasting
Pre-Feast Pints in the Whaleboat Room
Kick back with pints, wine, appetizers, and your fellow Yardbirds inside our Whaleboat Room while Chef David gets the Seafood Boil fired-up.
Fresh Seafood Boil
Next, we'll move out to the Whaleboat Garden on the waterfront for more beverages, live music, and cornhole/Giant Jenga while Chef David prepares a delicious seafood boil in front of you.
When it's ready, bring your bucket over, and Chef will fill it up to the brim with freshly cooked seafood for you to enjoy with friends and family at our large outdoor King's Tables.
- Sweet Corn Fritters w/ Remoulade
- Ratatouille Tartlets
- Market Salad
- Seafood Boil (to include Clams,Mussels, Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Potatoes and Corn on the Cob and Old Bay Broth
- Corn Meal Muffins w/ Honey Butter
- Chocolate Stout Pudding filled Cream Puffs
Special Beer Tasting
We're dialing the recipe for a special new beer, and are excited to have the Yardbirds taste the latest test batch brewed on our small pilot system. Be prepared to give us your feedback! We'll also do a side by side tasting of past and present releases of our Murphy the Pig Fresh Saison.
- Tickets available to Yardbird beer club members only
- Sorry, this isn't a particularly dog or kid-friendly event
- Yardbirds can purchase tickets for themselves, and up to 3 guests
- We're keeping this event intimate, and tickets are limited, so grab tickets before they're gone