Saturday, August 20th
Yardbirds! Jump aboard a 65ft cruiser, and experience an amazing evening of brews, history, scenic views, and a decadent dinner landing in Benicia.
- 5:00pm – Board the boat at the Vallejo Municipal Marina public guest dock
- 5:15pm – Set sail for Benicia, with beers, appetizers, and local history along the way
- 6:00pm – Arrive at the Benicia Public Dock, disembark, and walk as a group to the First Street Taphouse
- 6:15pm – Private dinner upstairs in the Benicia Room at our First Street Taphouse
- 7:30pm – Sunset cruise back to Vallejo, with more history, dessert, and coffee along the way
- 8:15pm – Arrive at Vallejo Municipal Marina, and disembark
We'll begin boarding the boat at 5pm. Then, kick back with beers and appetizers as we cruise through the Mare Island Strait, and under the Carquinez Bridge towards Benicia. Along the way, Mare Island Brewing Co. Founder, Kent Fortner, will regale you with the colorful history of our local waters, and the historical landmarks we see along the way.
PRIVATE DINNER IN BENICIA
We'll land at the Benicia Public Dock, and then take a short walk up to our First Street Taphouse for a decadent private feast upstairs in our Benicia Room. Chef David will have a delicious menu of whole roasted salmon, bone-in ham, and more specially prepared just for you.
- Arugula Salad w/ Heirloom Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs & Buffalo Mozzarella
- Potatoes Au Gratin
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Whole Roasted Salmon
- Bone-in Honey Glazed Ham
SUNSET CRUISE BACK TO VALLEJO
After dinner, we'll jump back on the boat for a sunset cruise back to Vallejo, filled with dessert, coffee, and more local history along the way.
- Tickets available to Yardbird Beer Club Members only
- Yardbirds can purchase tickets for themselves, and up to three Non-Yardbird guests